General Smith's Clove Park Program Information
- Many of our programs are limited to Town and Village of Monroe residents.
- Proof of residency will be required during registration (a resident is defined as someone who is registered to vote and pays taxes to Monroe)
- All fees must be paid at the time of registration.
- Each participant must be registered before the start of the program in order to participate.
- Refunds are only available if programs are cancelled.
- Programs can be canceled due to insufficient sign-up or poor weather.
- Participants are responsible for attending the program scheduled; you will not be notified about the program.
- Dates, fees, and locations are subject to change.
- Some programs are limited to the number of participants allowed; first-come, first-served.
Interested in learning more about the various programs and activities that take place at Smith's Clove Park?
Click on the links below to visit their webpages for additional information.
|Daytime Programs for Toddler/ Pre-School Age
|Various Pre-School activity classes are offered on a seasonal basis. Acitivities include arts & crafts, developmental activities, story time, playtime, and snacks. Classes are for ages 3 1/2 - 5 and may/may not require a parent/caretaker.
|Smith's Clove Park is looking to establish a core group of residents to meet from time to time with the park director to brain storm, plan events, add ideas and have a say.
|Youth Advisory Board
|The Monroe Joint Park and Recreation Commission is looking for Volunteers between the ages of 14 and 18 to serve on a Youth Advisory Board to help set up and run a year round Activity Room at Smith’s Clove Park. Candidates should be willing to attend a minimum of 1 meeting a month and be Park residents. Open Positions are: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, 3 Trustees and several committee chairpersons
|Various programs for Adults are conducted throughout the year at Smith's Clove Park.
|Many different teams and sports leagues utilize the facilities at Smith's Clove Park.
|Summer Fishing Clinic
|Geared for kids ages (6-12), but all welcome. We supply the fishing poles, the bait, and instruction. Learn a relaxing, inexpensive sport for life. No charge. Parents stay.
|Summer Basketball Camp
|More information coming soon.
|1/2 Day Pre-k Camp
|3 Sessions 9:30 to 12:30 pm Monday – Friday. Grades: Must be going into kindergarten in the Fall.
|YAC Summer Camp
|9:30 to 3:00pm Monday – Friday. Extended hours offered. Grades: Going into first up to 10th.
|Summer Baseball Camp
|Ages 7-12 Baseball fundamentals and skills taught by "former professional and collegiate players”. Camp starts with warm-ups, 5 station rotations, lunch, pick a position and a game. Refer to application for times and location of registration and deadline information.
Halloween Community Celebration
Annual Tree Lighting