Who needs an ID card?
• ID cards are required to enter Smith's Clove Park.
• Residents of the Village of Monroe and the unincorporated Town of Monroe are eligible for ID cards.
• You must be at least 14 years old. 14 -18 year olds must apply with their parent/guardian.
What is required for an ID card?
1) Photo ID (including minors) - examples include License, Passport, School ID, or Picture Identification Card AND
2) Proof of Residency - examples include the following
- Current Town, Village or School Tax bill in applicant’s name and property location and mailing address
- Current utility bill associated with the property in applicant’s name and property location and mailing address
- Signed rental agreement currently in affect for the property in the applicant’s name
2 of the following documents mailed to the address in the applicants name:
- Current signed rent receipt
- Current payroll receipt
- Current documents from a government agency
- Current document from Monroe-Woodbury Schools
- Current document from an education institution
- Current Bank Statement
Where can I get an ID card?
If you are 14-18 years old, or you are applying for your first Park ID, you must appear in person to have your picture taken.
ID cards are issued at the Park Office inside Smith’s Clove Park.
If you're over 18 & renewing an existing ID card already on file, it can be completed by mail. See instructions below.
When can I get an ID card?
If you appearing in person for your ID card, please come to the office during the following times -
Monday through Friday 8:30 - 12:00pm and 2:30 pm - 4:00
Park office schedule may change due to employee meetings and appointments. Please feel free to call ahead to secure a time for a photo ID or dog park application.
How much is an ID card?
ID’s are issued at no cost, but there is a $10 fee to replace lost, stolen or destroyed cards.
How do I renew my expired ID card?
If you were 18 or over when you received your ID and it is now up for renewal, you are eligible to renew by mail.
All others must appear in person for a new ID card.
Download the 2023 SCP ID Form
Complete the Smith Clove Park ID Registration Form, sign it, and include Proof of Residency* (see above) & a self addressed stamped envelope.
Mail all contents to:
Smith’s Clove Park
Attn. Kristen Sikoryak
133 Spring St.
Monroe NY 10950
Please allow 7-10 days for your new ID card to arrive after receipt of completed application and acceptable Proof of Residency. Applications are considered incomplete if sections 1 and 4 are not completed and Proof of Residency is not one of the aforementioned documents.