Join us on February 17 starting at 12pm for a Winter Festival in the Park. The event will be held indoor and outdoor as the weather permits. Through-out the day there will be Children crafts, games, a hot dog and chip lunch, hot chocolate, a winter scavenger hunt, snow sculpturing and snow activities if available.
Classes Start March 19, 2019 at No Charge Toddler and Pre-School
• Mommy & Me w/ parent/caretaker: Tuesday Morning 9:45-11:05 1-3yrs
• Nature of Things w/o parent: Tuesday Mid-Morning 11:15 to 12 3½- 5 yrs.
• Preschool Class w/o parent: Tuesday & Thursday Afternoon 1:15-2:45 3½-5 yrs.
• Open Play w/ parent/caretaker: Wednesday Morning 9:45 to 11:05 up –5 yrs
• Art & Music w/ parent/caretaker: Wed. 11:15 to 12:00 2-5 yrs.
• My Little Chef w/o parent/caretaker: Wed. Afternoon 1:15 to 2:30 4-5½ yrs.
• My Time Play Time w/o parent/caretaker: Thursday 9:45-11:05 3½-4yrs
• Music and Movement w/ parent/caretaker: Thurs. Morning 11:15-12 1-3 yrs.
Please note class times, as parents will be required to arrive on time and not disrupt ongoing classes
**Wednesday Evening February 27, 2019 at Smith’s Clove Park**
Available to child of Park residents with Park IDs only
Applications distributed according to place in line
Child must be potty trained for drop off classes
If you miss registration, you can register in person at the Park as space permits up to March 12, 2019.
For a complete description of classes, go to
smithsclovepark.org or call Joe @ 783-9108
This year join us to help celebrate the Village Of Monroe’s Quasquicentennial Celebration with a tree planting and dedication
Would you, your family or local organization like
to be highlighted planting a tree in Smith’s Clove
Park during our Arbor Day Celebration
Each person/child will be given a pine seedling to
plant in the Park and 1 to take; plant, care for
and watch grow
You will receive a personalized certificate with a picture of you
and/or your group suitable for framing as a forever reminder
recognizing your contribution toward Smith’s Clove Park and the world around
You must pre-register for this event no later than April 24
Registration forms are available at the Park Office or on-line at www.smithsclovepark.org
Call Joe @ 783-9108 for more information and to register